As elementary, middle and high school children head back to classes, many parents think about enrolling their preschool or young children in a full day program. Day Nursery has openings for various ages in several of our centers. Please call the center you are interested in for the most up-to-date openings:
- Downtown: Day Nursery Federal Center 226-5487 at 575 N. Pennsylvania Street has openings for children ages 3, 4 and 5
- Downtown: Day Nursery State Center at 100 N. Senate, N150 233-1776 has openings for two year olds, and preschool 4 and 5 year olds
- Downtown: Day Clarian 283-3838at 21st & Senate has openings for 3 year olds
- Northside: Day Nursery Ruth A. Lilly Center 926-1203 at 3522 N. Central has openings for 3, 4 & 5 year olds and anticipates having openings for 2 year olds in September
- Northwest: Our brand new center in Park 100 (which will replace our center near 56th and Guion Roads) is scheduled to open Tuesday, August 25. It will be located at 5735 W. 73rd Street. We are currently accepting new enrollments for this center for toddlers, 2 1/2 year olds and preschoolers through age 5. For more information call 291-8048.
- Northeast: Our Start Smart 4 Children Center 377-7015 has a few openings for 4 year olds. The center is located at Ft. Harrison.
- Hendricks County: Day Nursery Avon 271-2603 at 1351 N. Ronald Reagan Parkway on the campus of Clarian West Medical Center has openings for infants, as well as two year olds. We also have preschool openings for 4 and 5 year olds